The prevention of falling from heights allow to the operators to enhance the perception regarding to risk detections and a better awareness about the consequences of those risks. This simulator offers guidelines of the identification and handling of PPEs, facilities and security devices to work in heights.
The simulation provides a safe environment in the decision-making process when those risks had to be dealt with and also to design the working system, identify means of safe access or using personal protection equipments.
The policy areas considered are the following:
- Jobs in roofs
- Jobs in new construction buildings
- Jobs in cranes
- Jobs in building maintenance
- Risk of falling people in different heights
- Height rescue procedure
- Jobs in height in adverse and dangerous weather conditions
- Scenarios with different angle of inclination
Advantages and solutions
- Reduction in number of occupational accidents.
- Cost reduction.
- Enhancement of learning effectiveness.
- Close-up monitoring of every operator’s knowledge
- Assistance in the decision-making process and perception of consequences
- Evaluation of the progress of each user and report generation.
- Chimneys and ventilation outlet
- Towers and flagpoles.
- Windows and skylights
- Working in continuous lifting
In LUDUS we adapt the project to the requirements of every client, recreating custom environments and risky situations. If you have any proposal or need more info, do not doubt in contacting us.