LUDUS offers a Virtual Reality simulator for risk detection and protocol training for emergency action plans.
This simulator allows recreating emergency drills facing high risk situations (fires, explosions, floods, etc.) and allows obtaining feedback of the intervention, which helps companies to enhance their management of occupational risks and emergency prevention in the workplace.
Protocols and scope of action
- Fires: explosions
- short circuits
- Gas leakage
- Medical emergencies: Heart attacks
- Decision-making process and evaluation in real time
- Replicate realistic emergency scenarios
- Enhance work and team coordination
- Reports and statistics accessible via web and phone
Other possible applications
- Public building evacuations
- Sports stadiums
- Industrial facilities
- Shopping malls
The LUDUS simulator for emergency action plans adapts to each customer creating custom environments and risky scenarios. If you have any specific proposal or you need more info, do not hesitate to contact us.